A C# implementation of WAMP (The Web Application Messaging Protocol)
This site contains documentation for the WampSharp project.
WAMP (The Web Application Messaging Protocol) is an open standard WebSocket subprotocol that provides two application messaging patterns in one unified protocol: Remote Procedure Calls + Publish & Subscribe.
WampSharp is a .NET open source implementation of WAMP which allows you to write RPC services and Pub/Sub based applications in a convenient way.
- Getting started with WAMPv2
- Getting started with Callee
- Getting started with Caller
- Getting started with Publisher
- Getting started with Subscriber
Advanced profile features
The following Advanced profile features are supported
- Progressive call results: caller tutorial, callee tutorial
- Cancelation: caller tutorial, callee tutorial
- Caller identification: caller tutorial, callee tutorial
- Session meta api, Registration meta api, Subscription meta api - see here
- Testament - see here.
- Shared registrations, see also here - see callee tutorial
- Subscriber black and whitelisting
- Publisher exclusion
- Publisher identification
- Pattern-based subscriptions - see also here - see subscriber tutorial
- Pattern-based registrations - see also here - see callee tutorial
- Event retention
- RawSocket transport - see here
- Authentication - see Router side authentication, Client side authentication.
- WAMP-CRA - see WAMP-CRA router side authentication, WAMP-CRA client side authentication
- Get Started!
- Getting Started with WAMP client
- Server RPC Hosting
- Server PubSub Hosting
- Notes for WAMPv1 users
Pages in Categories